Dec 30, 2014

Current 30 DEC 2014

I think this will be my last post this year 2014, :-) I wanted this year to pass as fast as possible.

This Christmas all the snow got melted away exposing the green grass everywhere, so instead of a white Christmas it was a Green (Grinch) Christmas, and for the last 5 or 6 years the two Grinch's have been stealing my Christmas and this year it was expected, so they did steal.

But along with my Christmas they also steal my bad luck, :-) so it is only a matter of time when their pan will weigh heavier then my pan and they will slip towards Nadir, "Na Din Dinha", :-)  hope it happens faster. :-) because these women have already wasted my 10 years but they could not touch my spirit. :-)

Actually one of these women who lives in Toronto and is around 75 years old (Terrorist no 75 or T75) has been looking for a person who can dominate me, this has been going on since 2001 or 2002, because she thinks if she has a person at hand who dominates me but plays puppet to her, she can do lot of things. :-))))))))))))) please she is already 75. :-))))))))))))) by the way she is with some political party.

Even a priest in Kesmark temple was asked to dominate me, in 2003-2004, poor fellow gave up and said, "it is impossible to dominate you", and left Canada,  I think this was the reason she used and promoted T65 as a genius and peer, but then she must have understood that T65 is a top notch opportunist. :-)

Question: Why would T75 look for someone to dominate me?

Answer; Because she never communicated with me. :-)

Then the other women who is 65 years old (Terrorist no 65 or T65) and lives some where in Saint Michele Montreal,  and is also with some political party has been trying to break me since 2004 I guess, and she has things like depression, suicidal tendency, etc etc. on her agenda and she thinks she and her bunch of cowards can break me and put me in that area of depression. :-))  reason is simple jealousy, because someone challenged her that she can not dominate me, :-)) now you know who that culprit is, and since 2003 they have been working on this agenda.

Question: Why T65 is hell bent on breaking me?

Answer: Because she thinks I know too much about her and her past. :-))

But please remember the Newtons third law, "Every action has an equal and opposite reaction", but If you draw an equation, then "equal", can be any number. :-))))))

T75 & T65 both were supposed to commit a blunder in 2014 which would have taken them straight to the prison, may be 2015 will bring that good news, "Because they suffer from Greed and they are desperate".
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I wish all my readers a very Happy and Prosperous New Year 2015.

People can have resolutions but it is a waste to have resolutions and not able to keep them, so best way is don't have any resolutions and keep all options open.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Jammu and Kashmir:

I think the way the mandate came, it is clear that people want PDP and BJP to come together and form the government, which will be very difficult but there is no other option, this unity between PDP & BJP will also show a way for the people to get together and start building their broken state.

And they should understand one thing the enemy of J& K is operating from outside the country.

And more then anything building the state should be the one and only priority.

Let Cong and NC take a break, till they figure out what went wrong. :-)

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
2015 is also Election year for Canada.

I think NDP will get majority and Conservatives will take the role of largest opposition, Green party might gain, and we might see Liberal party vanishing in to oblivion.

I think I will vote for NDP this time. (Reason is simple, we have not seen NDP rule and other two Parties are fighting with my legs and also with my third leg :-))

Liberals are depending on following few things more then their leaders and their leadership.

1) Who is sleeping on Left side and keeping their right leg over left leg, :-)))))
2) Everyone should have some shit in their left nostril.
3) People should not get sleep during night time and during day time they should sleep in the office.
4) People should not do business, they should work in some Job, because that way Liberals can play with them and blackmail them, particularly in Quebec, where PQ is in Oblivion and Conservatives are nowhere to be seen in Quebec, though they are everywhere for mischief but are not representing Quebec in Ottawa.
5) Everyone in Saint Laurent should be under the radar, this includes children.

And by doing all this Liberals feel they will win this election and people like me will vote for them, what kind of mindset is that, you hurt someone and then expect that person will vote for you. :-)

So here are few things for both the Left and Right parties.

1) Right parties can not drive any Car in North America, because the Driving is on the Left side.
2) Left parties can not use accelerator and brake because it is on right side.
3) Right parties will have to use their right hand only for all activities including backstage cleaning.
4) Left Parties will have to use their left hand only for all activities including eating.
5) Right parties will have to sleep on right side and keep their left leg out of the bed. :-)
6) Left parties will have to sleep on left side and keep their right leg out of the bed. :-))
7) Left parties don't use your right eye and Right parties don't use left eye.

So it can go on and on, I am not saying, "You Pale cowards are working 24/7 on these things".

Suggestion : None, because I care two hoots, who looses and who wins.

By the way I have written a small poem for the pale cowards.

What Should I Do?

You say she is on the left, Then what should I DO

You say she is on the right, Then what should I DO

You say T75 is on left, Then what should I DO

You say T75 is on Right, Then what should I DO

You say T65 is on Left, Then what should I DO

You say T65 is on Right,Then what should I DO

You say T65 & T75 are on Left, Then what should I DO

You say T75 & T65 are on Right, Then what should I DO

You say she is with T75, Then what should I DO

You say she is with T65, Then what should I DO

You say T65 is with T75, Then what should I DO

You say T65 & T75 are very rich, Then what should I DO

You say T65 & T75 are very poor, Then what should I DO

You say T65 & T75 are very influential, Then what should I DO

You say T65 & T75 are in misery, Then what should I DO

You say she is with both T65 & T75, Then what should I DO

You say T65 is above T75, Then what should I DO

You say T75 is above 765, Then what should I DO

You say She is above T65 & T75, Then what should I DO

You say the game is over, Then what should I DO

You say T65 is going to prison, Then what should I DO

You say T75 is dead, Then what should I DO

You say T75 is alive and kicking, Then what should I DO

You say or make lot of noise, Then what should I DO

You say, sky is the limit, Then what should  I DO

You say a lot and change them every now and then, Then what should I DO

You run around me, after me, above me, below me and ask me to call, Then what should I DO

You do scrutiny scrutiny scrutiny for a fraud, Then what should I DO

You work for a low character, then what should I DO.

You say you have no morals, no chracter, no nothing, Then what should I DO.

Then what should I DO. :-))

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
AIR ASIA FLIGHT

Air Asia Flight, missing between Surbhaya and Singapore and then after 2 days the bodies are found floating, shows our grip on technology used for operating Airlines, I would say very slack and the Airline should answer why they could not find the flight with in minutes of its disappearance from the radar.

We are using technology for all the wrong purposes, If you watch Daily Planet, it appears Airline industry is 50 years slower in catching up with technology.

Many passengers must have been alive but due to no help reaching them they must have died of cold weather and many other factors.

I think the entire Airline industry which is being run like Grocery store needs a good review regarding passenger safety and how much each airline is following them.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

No comments: