Jun 25, 2015

Current 25 June 2015- Distractions, lies, cover up and Eidetic Memory.

Canadian mafia managed by few pale folks are not able to find a heavy distraction (like the Confederation flag in US ) for forth coming elections, :-)) because all the corrupt wants Liberals back in power, because with Trudeau as prime Minister they can turn every thing in their favour. :-))

NDP is not getting any support of all the corrupt in Canada, so they will have to depend mostly on their agenda and any track record they have with people, they already have my vote. :-)

Liberals are getting all that support from all the corrupt in Canada, and it seems all the geniuses are working for this party, :-)))))) they should remember "too many cooks spoil the broth", again the reason why Liberal could win only 30 seats in last elections and I don't see any change in this ideology.

Conservatives are like blind folded walking zig-zag looking for third or fourth term and were /are advised mostly by the same corrupt folks who want Liberals and Trudeau. :-))  I think he is like Rahul Gandhi of Cong-I in India. :-)) and all that support Conservatives in Canada got all these years from these corrupt folks was because they were waiting for Mr Obama to finish his second term. :-)))))))))

I am not a fan of family legacy, If father was a prime minister and then son also is a prime minister, or Husband was a president then wife is also a president, but Mrs Obama can make a good president, still this ideology does not work with me, I would prefer fresh minds, with fresh mindset, aren't we tired of same names over and over again, Clinton's, Bush, Trudeau. 

One can tell If a person has his own mindset or borrowed ideas, :-)) out of the five people from major political parties in contention in Canada, I think Harper and Mulcair up to some extent are able to keep their personal mindsets alive even though there might be lots of ill conceived ideas thrown at them, and If you see Harpers 10 years, lot of ideas were implemented in haste because of certain lobby's or external pressure, and  Green party and Bloq Qebecoise are not yet ready.

And who else is working overtime for these parties, your friendly local police stations, :-) RCMP and many neighbours, left, right, left, right, left, right, :-)) Pathetic display of sycophancy.

And Mr Phillipe Couillard, premier of Quebec is being pushed towards those ideas of hate and crime by the same folks who pushed Pauline Marois towards them, :-)) which means Mr Couillard's bad time has started, :-))
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
In the year 2002, I purchased my first computer of my life, and I spent good money on it, and there was this web cam to experiment, :-)) after many sessions, one photo in which I was sitting on a chair and my elder daughter, then 5+ years old standing in front of me, we liked this picture and wanted to print it properly, while talking about it with the Leech Slime ( Ya! same 65 years old shit from Mexico or Switzerland) I gave her that picture for printing and she did print it on a good quality paper, but I am sure that picture (with her total knowledge)  also ended up in all kinds of wrong and disturbing minds ( of course pale cowards) and the rumour mills started running and one can imagine what all must have been created from those ugly, disturbing sick minds, even today they are pursuing that sick idea from apt no 3, 1480 Rue Crevier, Saint Laurent, Quebec, H4L2X3.

Some three or four boys, each one of them sit in each bedroom of their apartment with electronic devices watching down into our apartment 24/7, I think Leech Slime is still looking for some thing to hang on to. :-))

So I call her Evil!!, because only evil mind can think like that.

In 2003-2004, One guy, his name Melon Lee a vietnamian working as a toilet cleaner, :-) in a company called Dimethiad in Varennes, Quebec, would sit in a small dinghy dark room every day for hours, and I used keep all my solvents like Methanol in that room as it was part of our R&D, as many people have died after drinking Methanol, I would keep an eye on him, what ever was his purpose for sitting there, so as a responsible employee I reported to everyone in the top.

Everyone ignored me like it was not important, but Bitch from hell, :-))) ( Ya! the 75 years old shit from Toronto) whom I could reach after many calls, one Mr Edward who was working as receptionist who later joined RCMP, :-)) did not let me speak with her, but I got her late around 8 pm, with some inside information, "how to contact bitch from hell", :-)) she did not want to talk to me, :-))) and I had to clarify few things with her, one was about Malon Lee sitting in that small room where lot of solvent Methanol was stored, and another issue was Leech not able to understand the difference between Qualitative and Quantitative analysis and calling me twisted, though she got all the discussion through emails exchanged between me and the Leech Slime, the genius, :-)))))))))))))))) and our supervisor, I always sent her blinded emails, so when I got her on phone, it was around 8 Pm and she was still in her office, that was the first time when I spoke to her after office hours, and she was so furious, she started screaming and I could hear she was trying to connect few things on her table, I guess it was some recording device. :-))

Issue was the genius had no idea what was Qualitative and Quantitative analysis, and her pet in QC informed her that I took some quantity of some chemical and did a test, so the genius immediately wanted to make a case of it and wrote a email to our common supervisor, :-)) and this guy though he would agree in private but in the emails he would not confirm, :-)) and Bitch from hell would not respond, so the emails were addressed to the R&D director, Judith, poor lady had no idea what we were talking about later she left the company, in these emails the genius (Leech Slime) called me "Twisted", because like any other puppet I did not accept her misunderstanding of simple terms in Chemistry, :-)) I did not stop there I continued with the discussion trying to explain the terms and later called Bitch from hell. :-))

She started to scream, at top of her voice, she said, "Leech Slime is a peer, a genius, and no one should oppose her ideas", :-))))))) even though she might be completely wrong, but when I spoke with her with reason, then she said, "You blinded me otherwise I would have responded", which was a lie, then I told her about Malon Lee sitting in that room, and certain other things like leaving his cleaning cart blocking the door when I reached there, :-)) I think the receptionist used to inform Malon Lee that I have arrived so he would run to the rear door and leave his cart leaning against the door and chit chat with the store keeper, which was like a daily event.

Leech had a big hand in these mischiefs and every day she would ask me "anything happened after I left". :-))  which means before leaving she would tell certain people to do some mischief,

To this the Bitch from hell, said, " Only you see all these things and no one else see anything like this, I think you need therapy, I will talk to Cindy  (Human resources Manager) and she will call you and discuss about this, I was dumb stuck, :-)) what!!!!! I said to myself, " this women is the one who is running all that racial things in Varennes and she acts like she likes truth", Chantal one of her pet told me, "Bitch from hell likes truth". :-))))))))))) then I had no idea that Leech Slime was nominated in to liberal party as a genius by Bitch from hell. :-))

Next day Cindy called and said Bitch from hell told me you need therapy, :-) and she said  wherever you go to get one please ask for clinical psychologist, because your case is very severe and you need professional help. :-))))))))))))))))))) nothing happened after that call, I also did not do anything or go any where, but instead I started to look for other companies, :-) the management was up to some thing so one should run, but before leaving I thought I would give one last try and see the CEO, because the CEO used to send me birthday greetings (I still have them) and when she visited Varennes when Mr Bernard Landry of PQ visited our plant in 2003, she said "I am counting on you". :-)) 

So in the month of August 2004, I left for Markham Ontario, and met the CEO, :-)) after listening to me the "B!$#@", asked me to see the Bitch from hell and her team, :-))))))))))) Leech Slime was called to Markham, and next day we had a meeting, but the Bitch from hell was very upset to see my nerve, :-)) she did not like me returning the next day for the meeting with Leech, she must have thought I would take flight after the CEO also revealed her position as a part of the corrupt group and our supervisor tried his best to install fear in me, he said, "now anything can happen, there are lot of PhD's driving Taxi's, :-)) and very interesting thing was he was more interested to find out what was in my bag. :-)) the spy, :-)) his office was small space near the washrooms, he would sit there and look outside all day and this he did for many many years, :-) I think from 1997 to 2005, :-))

The next day, the supervisor was like he choked on his own balls, :-) what a coward, he could have handled the situation, but he sat like a puppet with his dick in his mouth, then again the Bitch from hell after screaming few non senses, she gave a letter (which I still have) which read, "You need therapy  for missing your office and appearing with out notice at the head office, and salary was also deducted for a day, and also I was put on probation for three months. (Screw and control)


And they told me they have given similar letter to Leech Slime also and any thing awkward if happens in these three months, R&D will be shut and both of you (Myself and Leech) will be fired.



 (But Leech Slime showed her true colors during those three months (Aug 30 2004 to Nov 30, 2004), because she knew no one will touch her because of her political connection, so she went full throttle and when I could not take any more shit from her and her new puppets, even the old management was gone, it appeared Leech Slime was in control but I am not sure, one day I blew my top and I was asked to leave, but Leech remained in the R&D", :-))

(I still have the letter) :-)) I have some bad habits I don't throw documents just like that. :-))

And in presence of everyone, I warned Leech to keep her hands of me, because she had this bad habit of touching and falling all over me, :-)) then we went for lunch, the director of R&D a Philippines lady who replaced Judith, and our useless supervisor, Leech and Me, there in the car Leech told me about the number plate of the Porsche that belonged to CEO, :-)) probably she wanted to tell me top to bottom they were all in something, but what ?? it remained a secret, now I can guess.
 :-))

We went to a Greek restaurant, I was still thinking about the events of the two days and trying to figure out what these folks were up to, me and the director ordered Greek Salad, :-) which I could not eat because of olive oil, and all along Leech kept looking at the lady director and kept smiling, and suddenly she got up from her chair with a big laughter and called her paramour Carlos. :-))

The Supervisor left for the airport to drop the Leech, and myself and the director left for Markham office, and outside the head office the CEO disembarked from her Porsche car, she walked up to us showing of her assets :-)), she said "I am counting on you", :-)) and she walked towards the main entrance, the R&D director a Philippines lady looked at me and and said don't worry I am with you, but I was sure she had no idea what these women were cooking.

After some time when ever I revisited many many times to that situation to understand why the Leech was smiling and laughing while looking at the Philippines lady became clear, :-)) I think there was a talk among these women that I am fascinated by women's breasts, and while sitting in that restaurant Leech was trying to emphasise to the Philippines director about my gaze, :-)) actually I was not even looking at her and Leech was sitting on left side behind me so no way I could gaze at her flat chest. :-)) I am surprised how people make up stories out of nothing.

When I met the CEO she was properly dressed, and the next day these women must have had a gossip session and in that the CEO must have been told about showing some breasts to the angry man (they thought I was angry), :-)) and this idea must have been from the Leech and the Bitch from hell, :-)) so the CEO tried to show me some breasts to distract me from the actual issue and I did take a good look at them, they were  falling out of the small improper dress of her, :-))) and same thing must have been told to the lady director, so in the restaurant I was facing the director and Leech was on my left, and the dumb supervisor on the right, hence the Leech must have thought I was looking at the directors breasts, :-)) she was completely covered and at that moment I just wanted to go home and think about my future actions. :-)))  

Now would any one like to work with these corrupt evil group of people.  :-)) unless one is insane enough to take all that shit for nothing. :-)) It is just shit nothing else.

And can you believe it, Instead of giving some piece of advice to the Leech Slime that If you have no fucking idea what qualitative and quantitative means, take help or learn like they told Robert and Instead of telling that Vietnamian idiot to stop going any where near the chemicals and solvents and mind his toilet business, these women wanted me to get therapy. :-)) just like that go to a clinical psychologist. :-)))

Now I know why this guy Malon Lee used to sit in that small dinghy dark room, but it is of no importance. :-)))))

Now any one who reads this, tell me in what mindset a group of people would do such a thing, only when they all together are in to some scam, and when I met the CEO, it was all clear, they were just mismanaging the small, no product pharmaceutical company for money or something it has to do with Quebec, because this plant in Varennes was bought after 1995 Quebec referendum, why would bunch of people in Ontario buy a dysfunctional plant in Varennes Quebec with no product to sell, unless there was some political motive, this plant was very close to Mr Bernard Landry's residence in Verchere.

Then I revisited my first session with the supervisor, Bitch from hell and George a senior guy, a Jew, I guess she was a very close pet of Bitch from hell, :-)) Bitch from hell said, "George will tell you about our R&D activities" and she left, then George in presence of the supervisor told me a story, how they were unable to proceed with few projects and few products and that is the reason why they were sending me to Varennes from Toronto etc, :-)))

Then it appeared they were having lot of trust on my credentials but later visits to that situation cleared my misunderstanding, :-)) George was actually telling me how I have to stop projects from moving ahead and not let one product see the market, :-)))))))))))))))) because this is what they have been doing, :-)) and Bitch from hell was very upset when I wrote a piece of information to the guy in Markham taking care of the renovations of the bigger building in Varennes, it was about HVacs which were purchased way before the building was even ready in Varennes. :-)))

I wrote all this because lately I was getting this vibes that these women were trying to paint entirely a different picture, so I have jotted few lines exactly as they happened with out any thing more or less.

Fortunately I have eidetic memory, :-))   I can recount things when I was 1 year old, :-))  there must be some purpose. :-)))))))))))
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Pale Cowards and their perspective:

Pale cowards have proved again that they are blind to 95% of things what normal people see, so what ever I have written, Pale cowards could see only this line:-

"You need professional help", :-)) and I guess as per pale cowards that professional is the Leech Slime, the genius, :-))))))))))))))))))

And they did not read, '"She got up with big laughter and called her paramour Carlos".  which shows how ethical this women was/is, she had 4 or 5 failed marriages, 5th one an Egyptian ran away to Egypt and she still carries his last name, :-)) and she started to live with another man who actually saved her from some deep shit she was in Mexico. :-))

And I as a person would not trust a women with such a back ground and no one should.

This is the basic or bottom line problem of the entire west, "Pale cowards", they are the real problem, they can not see what normal people see, even small 10 years old children can see, these buggers can see only that is in favour of their pick. :-))

Pale cowards are , numb, insensitive, unprofessional, dumb headed, mentally disturbed, sick to the core, and what do they pick is something similar to their mentality, or character, which mostly is disgraceful characters to not only the west but to the entire world.

People should be in high alert when people like Bitch from hell, Leech Slime are the only people who get promoted, that tells about the culture of that society, it is shameful, very shameful, it is a disgrace to the entire humanity, and that also would suggest that this culture needs a serious review by a most critical eye, it needs a complete overhaul, so that such characters do not get any say.

This is called dusra!!!! :-))
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Victim No!!

I don't think I feel I was a victim, I think I bumped into some nasty shit too early, I arrived on 17 Mar 2001 in Toronto and Bitch from hell called me on May 6 or 7th of the year 2001, :-))) and I joined Dimethaid on 01 July 2001, that is too early to bump into some nasty women, and she not only exposed me to some most nasty women I ever imagined in my wildest dreams, women can be this mean and this nasty, I experienced too early in Canada. :-)))

That does not mean women in India are not nasty, or mean, there are very nasty women but they are too good, they know how to handle situations with men, :-)) may be they learned that art living wth some most nasty men in the world, :-)) who also belong to India. :-))

After this bitter experience I am like, "Once bitten twice shy", :-)) It will take lot of time before I will overcome my bitterness, it is still there, and pale cowards rubbed salt to the injury, so it will take some time but I might not be able to forgive them for what they did.

But people like Leech Slime (65 yrs old) should stay away from me. :-))

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

No comments: