Mar 30, 2016

Crossing 50, 30 mar 2016

ॐ श्री गुरावे नमः !
ॐ नमः शिवाय!

I wanted to do this yesterday but my computer was so badly hacked that I could not type a word and the mouse would get jammed on one point and go round round round and round for minutes, someone was very nervous yesterday, hence the hacking, and by evening they were like " Mama Mia", :-).

The main reason why I wanted to write this yesterday was, because yesterday was a big day in my life when I crossed the 50 mark, yes now I am on the wrong side of 50, :-)) and I think there is another 10 years of sanity left, and once 60,  people kind of loose their minds, and this is strictly in sense of functioning in the material world, and I think that happens for a reason, it is an indication by the nature that OK it is time to get serious the real business of spiritual progress to upgrade your life or it would be another life wasted, but in this sense I am way ahead, :-)) and thanks to the cowards without them life would have been very boring particularly given the culture in Canada. :-))


    My children and my wife (just four of us) celebrated my 50th birthday in their style and love,
    with a 30$ Strawberry cheese cake named Affrodite, I guess it is Aphrodite, I am not a big fan
    of cheese but it was worth reminding that your are 50 years Old now, both ways, half
    glass empty or full it is 50. :-))

    And couple of virtual cakes flew in from India, :-)) in our home greeting each other on any
    occasion not just on Birthdays it was never a norm, we were like trees, :-)) it is only after my
    elder daughter turned one  we kind of started celebrating her every single birthday in style and
    it continued with the younger one as well. :-))


    So as I have never been used to celebrating my birthday, myself or by family or friends ever,
    it is my children who started celebrating very recently in 2012.

Past story: once in 2004, :-)) the "no product, no sales, no research small scale pharmaceutical plant in Varennes Quebec decided to celebrate birthdays of employees and they started in second week of Mar 2004, so mine came up with one or two employees from production in fourth week of same month, :-))

In one corner two people on one table with a fruit platter and some 6 other employees on another table with fruit platter, :-)) pin drop silence and vary long faces sat there slowly eating fruits, :-)) as I walked in, no one greeted anything or said a word, they continued eating the fruits but the faces grew much longer, :-)) what was the reason I have no idea even today, I also gingerly sat on the table with the two people and ate one or two grapes, :-))) it felt like it was not a birthday celebration but like some one had just passed away leaving the fruit platters and people were not sure whether to eat or leave them. :-)))




After I walked in, my name was listed on the notice board,


And after that one or two birthday celebrations in three or four weeks were celebrated and the practise stopped and took the shape of some thing else. :-) then I did not understand what was all this, today it all make sense. :-)

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

ॐ श्री गुरावे नमः !
ॐ नमः शिवाय!

Sianala Montreal, 30 Mar 2016

1 comment:

chigurupati said...

Belated happy birthday sir.