Jun 23, 2016

THEY WANT TOPLAY EVERYONE'S PART AND GAMES

Everytime I watch any news channel be it BBC, CNN, CBC all I see is THE propaganda machinery of the government of three countries UK, USA & CANADA, full throttle trying to brain wash people 24/7 and then have only one agenda and you know what it is. :-)))))))

Now these folks are one single force on an international scale, and they have lot of money, resources, networking, access, freedom to do anything they want, yes they can do anything and there are lot of  racially profiled and radicalized people out there to carry the blame.

E.g. yesterday near 555 chabanel ouest, Montreal, around 10:30 am, while I reached its entrance the big electronic hoarding showed 20 degrees as temperature of the day and while I was watching, it changed to -68 degrees and then again back to 20 degrees, and then to show me their reach they switched off my cell phone then and right there, and my second toe on my right leg started to twitch with pain.

I don't know what it means, :-) only the coward knows but I understood one thing the cowards were showing their reach and power and may be they were making fun of me because after exposing their daily routine in such detail they continue to do what they are doing, and the cowards in Montreal are so frustrated, when ever they are frustrated they pull out my Income tax returns particularly the solidarity tax refund and mess up its calculations and the solidarity tax credits is reviewd so many times and the amount keeps going up and down sometimes it is 85$ sometimes it is 65, sometimes it is 53 and now it is 35, though nothing has changed. :-)))

My cell phone shows power 100% then the moment I enter the building it is 6% and then slowly it picks up to 24%, so now I carry the charger with me all the time, cowards are every where through electronics and they want to play every one's game, they keep playing with the digital telephone of my office, purpose is to show me like I am a fool and all others are very smart since their telephones have no issues, OK coward! I agree you have the ultimate hacking devices in the world and Uncle Chretien and Harper gave you ultimate power and money to screw people in their homes, offices and their two countries both home and migration. :-)) then why still frustrated. :-)) I think the reason for frustration is........

USA ELECTIONS:

cowards from these three countries are playing following persons part also.

1) DONALD TRUMP up to 50 to 60% it has gone up drastically after he became the presumtive republican nominee and as more puppets from republican party join him his part will vanish and only and only the cowards will play his part. :-)) I will be surprised to see If he can keep his part alive.

2) BERNY SANDERS up to 60 to 70%, it has also gone up since he moved some folks in Democrats and as more puppets will join him his part will vanish and only cowards will play his part also. :-))

3) HILLARY CLINTON up to 90% and it has remained as such since the day one, cowards have been playing her part and will continue to play her part. she is just a puppet. :-)

4) ANY THIRD PARTY, Yesterday they showed up on CNN and they looked way better then George Bush Junior or Jean Chretian, :-))

 I was reading about politics and I read.

GORE VIDAL SAID: WE ONLY HAVE ONE POLITICAL PARTY IN THE U.S.A

AND THAT IS THE PROPERTY PARTY, WHICH HAS

TWO RIGHT WINGS. :-)

5) COWARDS IN USA

6) COWARDS IN CANADA ( they are in great numbers) :-)) which means how
    much money (Tax dollars) are spent to maintain such large force of cowards.

7) COWARDS IN UK

8) BITCH FROM HELL FROM TORONTO AND INDIA

9) LEECH SELIM FROM SWITZERLAND, CUBA, MEXICO, QUEBEC, INDIA,

10) AND ALL PEOPLE I COME INTO CONTACT WITH,

ONLY THING THEY ARE NOT ABLE TO GET 100% CONTROL IS MY PART.

THE COWARDS WANT TO PLAY EVEN MY PART ALSO. :-))

No comments: