Mar 24, 2017

TRIP TO INDIA FROM CANADA -QUEBEC 2010- Part One

Trip to India, from Canada-Quebec-Montreal 2010. Part -I

After almost 10 years I planned to travel back to my home country India in 2010 after I saved some money for it, there was no special occasion but lot of people from my family in India were upset that, why I was not visiting them, normally people at least travel back to their home countries after 1 or 2 years at least to show off, that they are in an affluent west, :-) even refugees who file cases against their home countries real or dubious also travel, :-)) but I could not do that as I was in a bad shape financially speaking, I lost my job in the end of 2004 thanks to bunch of very stupid pale old very ugly women, :-) and then could not get even interviews with 4 years of experience in Quebec and 12 years experience in India, so from Jan 2005 to Mar 2006 I received E.I. about 1600$ per month, and then from Mar 2006 to May 2008 I had no income and had to stay home mostly baby sitting and working on my spirituality and yoga.

But I made good use of all that free time which I got after 16 years of non productive hard work and my career in pharmaceuticals was going no where even after I changed my country it remained in the same condition and surprisingly similar kind of parasites accumulated all around me, so that was a good indication to change my profession, :-) and it also suggested it has something to do with my past karma,because there is no other explanation that would suggest a different understanding that you pull yourself from a particular situation from one country and end up in a similar situation in an entirely different country 15,000 km apart. :-))

But after working 16 years in your specialization how to change into something new, you have to start all over again and in May 2008 my wife wanted to visit India with our two kids and the younger one had not seen India since she was born in 2003 here in Montreal, so I went to this travel agency to buy the tickets and I saw there were many desks without anyone working on them so I just asked the travel counselor, a Sikh guy from Jalandhar, India, who was selling tickets to me,  If I can work here part time, so he went inside and asked the owner, a Sikh guy from Delhi, India, about my age, and he came back and said yes you can work here, for a long time I had this urge to work in sales but every time I tried someone unrelated threw their spanner into it, so this was an opportunity to work in sales and an opportunity to see If I can pull myself through this financial trouble.

Both the counselor and the owner of the agency were total strangers to me, and the counselor told me there is no salary and you will have to earn your salary and share 50% of your earnings  for using our office and other facilities and there was no training given to do your work, I thought it is a challenge, new profession, new trade, new everything and a challenge with out any salary, :-) so I accepted and started the next day with out any talk, I was given the sign in, a table with Windows XP old computer and a chair, and a notebook, :-) and there was no talk about training on the travel software, but like always few unrelated folks, this time pale folks got involved and tried their best to thwart my attempt to change my profession but once I determine something I go for it, and I did, I learned a new software SABRE and wrote its instructions for other new comers to follow in a very easy and simple language and even today it is circulated by new comers. :-)

As there was none who was actually training anyone, everyone was on their own, you learn and you earn or you fall through the cracks, and so many came and could not work or earn a dollar in months but they ended up doing small small things for a very small fee, and for me the challenge was increased double fold by some folks from some political party, s:-) so I assumed possibly the same bunch of stupid women because I had an idea they joined some political party back in 2003, but even with all those discouragements I continued for 9 years  :-) and I am still doing it as an external agent, but now I mostly work from my home. :-)

May be If there was no resistance from anyone I would have left it in few months as there was a limitation to the income you can earn from it given the fierce competition, people in this profession were selling airline tickets for 5 dollar margin also, :-) and on top of that our Justice minister Mr Jean Mark Fournier of Quebec under Mr Jean Charest's government screwed the already highly competitive industry and introduced exams and certification program, which of course I cleared  in flying colors but that caused serious damage to our business, because the new regulations did not bind online websites operating from outside Quebec from selling products to people living in Quebec and again thanks to Mr Jean Mark Fournier. :-) I saw a huge travel house in Quebec Intair going down, every year I made up to 25,000$ commission from 2009 onwards and 50% would go to the agency, but after 2012 Mr Jean Mark Fournier's regulation on Travel Agencies my income fell to 15,000$ per year, and top of that like always our intelligent friends used us to get few airline tickets worth 30,000$ CAD for people from Ghana to Toronto and a white women from Detroit to Ghana, and the culprits (One of them called himself Mike Steamboat, his ID is available all over Internet) used dubious drivers licenses and passports and fraudulent credit cards there was no way we could verify any information from anywhere, so I end up paying some 5000$ from my pocket and when we went to the police and RCMP to report, the apathy shown by both police in Montreal and RCMP suggested that the fraud was probably carried out by them so the apathy, a lady from US intelligence in the RCMP tower in Montreal, took our information and she came back after 6 months with an answer that the case belonged to Montreal police. :-)) while standing in one of the police stations the apathy of the male and female cop sitting in the reception, I felt If I had any power I would have kicked them out of that police station, but what can people do in a democracy, that too in Quebec-Canada. :-)) and there are 28 such police stations in Montreal alone.

This is the background in which  I was and wanted to travel to India to see my family, who I thought must be so eager to see me after 10 years, :-) so in 2010 I purchased tickets for my two daughters and myself and set a date 17 June to 27 Aug 2010, a good 2 months plus in a hot Indian summer which I needed badly as every cell in my body wanted warm sun rays, this was the same summer I wanted to run away from back in 2001, one of the reason to move to Canada. :-)).

After some unnecessary misunderstandings at the airport in Montreal due to an Aeroplan card :-) finally we boarded and my kids were very unhappy as we were given seats in the center, as the flight was full we could not get any spare window seats, Air Canada, from Montreal to Frankfurt, apart from landing in Frankfurt everything else was very smooth the ladies in the flight surprisingly supplied lot of water and drinks very frequently. :-)

I remembered my earlier travel from Mumbai to Amsterdam on Mar 17, 2001, KLM, I almost chocked on peanut butter sandwich and there was no water or any other drink given till we landed in Amsterdam, :-) though I was sitting on the bulk head aisle seat in the front middle section with a briefcase under my feet, the white ladies (Air Hostess) in that flight almost ignored me like I did not exist, and there was  this pale women on my left side aisle seat who was laughing constantly, and a women with a child on my right side seat who could not manage her child on her lap, she was from Goa, India, and she kept asking me why can't you change your seat in a very irritating tone. :-) not new to me, because all my life, I always had one or two such stupid people next to me doing things like that, may be she saw me requesting for water and change of seat multiple number of times and the ladies just ignored me, that made her laugh. :-)

Back in the flight in 2010, 18 June nearing Frankfurt, I was watching the small TV which was showing the height and speed of the plane, and at particular moment it froze and then while it was showing 700 feet's and 150km speed the flight landed with a thud, like the pilot on purpose dropped the flight from about 3 or 4 feet's to the ground, few people said few things but not much commotion due to that.

At Frankfurt airport everything was smooth and fast, then next flight was from Frankfurt to Bengaluru, India, Lufthansa flight, :-) again the ladies in the flight were very good with drinks and water, and this time we had window seats on the right section of the flight, so kids were calmer then before, again everything was nice and smooth till we landed in Bengaluru India, it was the same experiment repeated the landing was a thud.:-)

At Bengaluru airport, 1:00 am, we were greeted by khaki clad policemen like in movies, I think Don, :-) they were standing in a pattern or an arrangement and with a smile I gave them the declaration slips, I wanted to sing the famous song, "Aare Diwano, Mujhe Pehchano, Main hoon Don, Main Hoon, Main Hoon, Main Hoon Don, Don, Don :-)) but instead silently we waited in the lobby for our next flight Bengaluru to Hyderabad, Jet Airways, which was at 8 am in the morning on 19th June 2010, :-) so we waited all night in the lobby.

The toilets at the Bengaluru airport appeared clean and with out the smell of phenol, so I thought I can use them and as I approached them suddenly two guys started pouring white phenol all over the floor, so I cancelled my plans of using the toilets and waited till I reached my home in Hyderabad. :-)

As we approached the gates of domestic section in Bengaluru airport, a khaki clad Punjabi security guard standing at the gate to the domestic section of the airport asked my younger daughter in Punjabi, where are you from while holding our Canadian passports in his hands, :-) because her name in Punjabi means small, I told him she does not speak Punjabi, and moved in to sit in the waiting section and then with in few minutes another south Indian guy with a brief case similar to mine, written "secret mission", on top of it sat in front of me with a smile, :-) and as my elder daughter was using her Apple laptop with out Internet, few plain clothes men walked past trying to look in to her laptop, and two women again in plain clothes were staring at my two daughters as we waited for our flight. (I think my wrist watch had a tracker placed by a Pakistani boy selling watches and cells in Place Vertu shopping mall, Saint Laurent, Quebec. :-)) I realized it when I got aware of the attention we were getting with out any reason. :-) (I think all Canadians (non white) who travel abroad must be getting such attention because the Canadian agencies don't let anyone rest with peace in Canada or outside Canada.) :-))

It appeared something was going on, :-) like I said there is always something going on in the background, :-) And I was aware that our Canadian friends in the government always create something for people like us (Not born in Canada/Quebec, citizen or no citizen) when ever we travel outside Canada/Quebec, like I travelled to US in 2002  by air and again in 2009 by road to Pittsburgh, so I had some experience. :-))

But this was my home country, India, how can they (Cowards in India) even treat us like this, what happened to "Mera Bharat Mahan", :-) etc. etc. then someone from the crowd behind me handed over baggage tags to me, I thought to myself so the tracking tags are given in the airports by strangers, possibly the tags had RFID signature which can be tracked from some vantage point in Canada/Quebec or UK or USA. :-)( Our Intelligent friends who can not live without watching us must have arranged them.) :-)

I tagged them on my baggage :-)) and waited, the flight was delayed by hours, ( Because too much planning must have gone to play the best drama possible which should make their white masters in London very happy:-)), and then after a long wait we were told to board a bus, which took us to the tarmac area on the runaway, where a sick looking narrow tube like contraption called jet airways flight was waiting, :-) while we were waiting in the bus which was about to leave, another bus arrived and parked in front of our bus almost blocking its path, so our bus was second and people placed their bags in the baggage cabin area of the flight right in the front leaving lot of space behind them, and the Indian brown young ladies (Air Hostess) :-) looked at my cabin bag and asked me, you will have to check in that sir, there is no place for that, the flight is full, I pushed all the bags properly and showed them how much space was available and moved in with my kids. :-)

With in minutes of boarding the Jet Airways flight for Hyderabad from Bengaluru, my younger daughter, who otherwise is a very calm person  started crying for no reason, on inquiry she complained she was feeling pain in her thigh, a pulsing pain which she complained many times in our home, when Angolans were our neighbours, in school Enfant Soleil, and outside in Saint Laurent, Quebec so I thought to myself our friends from Quebec were with us in our home country India, and I consoled her but she continued to cry, while the pilot, who introduced himself as Robert, :-) flew the junk tube in a very funny way to Hyderabad, I think he was switching off the engines every now and then. :-)

In one hour we were in Hyderabad Shamshabad airport, and again we were taken all the way around the airport in a bus to the domestic baggage area and after we retrieved our baggage, suddenly an airport employee came to us and offered to arrange a taxi for 100 Rs, I always allow such things to see where it goes, :-) so he took our baggage and moved out of the Airport to a location where there were no taxis, :-) and he too was surprised and poor fellow went looking for them but I still paid him 100Rs for moving the baggage, he felt very sorry for not finding a proper taxi.

As If there was a plan in place another guy came with a trash and broken white Maruti van  with a stepney tyre which wobbled as he drove it precariously, this was a taxi service plying from an international newly constructed airport and my younger daughter who was calm after she disembarked from Jet airways flight flown by Robert, started to cry again and she kept crying all the way till we reached my mothers home in Hyderabad.

I felt bad for my home country, because it was screaming and saying, all the hard work, sacrifice of millions of people in earning that freedom has gone in drain, the cowardly brown bastards in India have put themselves on sale for few pounds and dollars to the same people who had ridiculed, kicked, insulted and killed them like animals for 200 plus years, and I was helpless to stop that pulsing pain in her thigh, I knew who was doing it but I had no way to stop it, and she was just 7 years old.

The distance from Shamshabad airport to my home is about 35 KM and with that wonderful taxi arranged by my countrymen for my first visit to my home country, :-) they reminded me of their real nature, which is crab like, it is a joke, the distance appeared 350 km, but we reached by 12:00 PM, and my sister was standing at the gate with a smile and my mother had a lost expression, because she did not recognize me, I was with a beard as I had taken a religious oath to tonsure my head and my beard in Tirupati only, I looked like I wasn't travelling from affluent west but from some forest after wandering in it for 10 years, any mother would be shocked, who has invested all her life looking forward for a sight where her son would return successful from any venture in dashing clothes was deeply disappointed, and I went like a renounce after ten years in Canada-Quebec, and would disown him immediately. :-))

And she was disappointed to see us getting down from a trash junk van, :-) and I was not in suit and tie as she expected people from west would travel, :-) I was in an ordinary shirt and trousers which appeared like I came from nearby town but with 12 bags. :-)

My younger daughter was calm but I felt very bad and deep anger at both my countrymen in India and pale cowards from Quebec and Canada, If they had any problem with me they should deal with me and not a child of 7 yrs, but all this for one old wretched ugly Jewish women so that she can steal or carry out her MO, very disheartening.

Even in my mothers home in India every now and then my younger daughter complained of pain in her thigh, I knew that pain because I experience it all the time in my legs, feet, thighs, knees, groin, testicles, penis, anus, head, shoulders, fingers, toes, eyes, ears, everywhere in my home, my office, my car, in my shower, in malls, outside-inside, in airports almost everywhere but I don't take it seriously because I had gone through much serious pain in my life, so for me it is like ok what is the big deal, pain and itching has always been a part of my entire life.

But I had to find a way to give that pain back to the cowards who were giving it to a child of 7, :-)) and I did find a way. :-)) so I screwed them like anything, does not matter in which hole they hid themselves in, UK, India, Canada, Quebec or USA or any other hole like Pakistan or Russia, China or Mexico, because it is all wireless. :-))) And these cowards are mostly pale women, very cowardly mean pale women, :-) of course men are also there, without men these women are useless.

After spending two plus months with my mother and other family members in India, I felt they expected money, tons of money but I had few thousand dollars only and I spent most of it in upgrading my mothers apartment which was falling apart as she was living alone she could not get it fixed with her pension.

While In Hyderabad/Secunderabad, (Venkaiah Naidu Country, Urban Minister of current BJP government of India) where ever we went there was a posse of policemen and they would get up and walk with me, even in the temple town of Tirupati and inside the temple, the policemen were playing stupid stampede games with the devotees, though I wrote a long letter to the temple authorities after I came back to Montreal in 2010, I think they made some changes then, I have taken a oath I will not visit Tirupati until things change for me.

Then in the city, Secunderabad and Hyderabad (twin cities) where ever we went the power was taken off, so we could not enjoy any sugarcane juice or any other cold drinks, or salesmen or sales women in any store would delay or vanish leaving us waiting, this was what offered to me by India in my home town in 2010, I was a Canadian passport holder. :-)

Just before we were to leave for Montreal, all clinics in my mothers locality were showing swine flu cloth banners on their roofs and walls, so I thought to myself before they actually place a travel ban due to swine flu we should leave this fucked up country called India, it was not that bad when I left it in 2001, I felt the presence of that cowardly white sickness in my home country India that exists everywhere in Canada/Quebec and UK London Airport and it appeared the brown bastards in India who had sold their souls to their white masters had already done the ground work in creating too many misunderstandings in our family members regarding me, and I had raccoon eyes, black dark circles created by our Quebec friends, they felt I was living somewhere in India and not Canada or even in prison. :-)

While In India, I received two calls from Canadian High Commission on my cell phone, which read, " Welcome to Andra Pradesh, India, If you have any problem please call our Canadian High Commission in Delhi", I was surprised, because the auto drivers and bikes were showing some extra interest in us, where ever we went in Hyderabad and Secunderabad, and pain in my younger daughters thigh and this call from Canadian high commission was like salt on injury, basically the cowards in all these countries want to show they are all well connected and one single entity, so where you will go. :-)

Many times I felt very bad for my country, India, I felt how cheaply the cowardly brown bastards  had surrendered the hard earned  freedom, they literally handed over the country to bunch of white men and women from UK/Canada/Quebec for few pounds and dollars, the life of non pale skin people in all the countries where majority population is white is anyway ridiculously pathetic, though most of them might not accept because they live in a false identity and prestige or for many of them the pathetic life of slavery is also way better then the life their country of origin can offer, so they feel it is ok, but I came from much higher society, I belonged to the 4% top portion of Indian society and my life was way better in India.

Basra: Saraswati temple, the drama did not stop even inside the temple and I felt the cowardly white masters of the cowardly brown bastards were more powerful then the Indian Hindu clergy inside the temples, it is a different story that they were more interested in counting money but they appeared helpless in their own country which was supposed to have earned the freedom 60 years back. :-)

White man and women, particularly in Canada don't give a damn about gods, deities, spirituality, all they need is Tim Horton's coffee, donuts and steak, or meat three times a day, most violent people in the world, but the white women who consume animal products three times a day, 7 days a week, all 365 days of a year, would act like they can not see animals being killed or even fish being hit with a baton, they think animals products just pop in shopping malls. :-)

Night of Aug 26, 2010, we were at the Shamshabad Airport, (I came to know in 2015 that the driver who drove us to the airport was no more, a middle aged guy), in the airport counter two smart Indian guys asked me to remove extra weight from my handbag, :-) (Lufthansa allows 1 x 8 kg hand bag each passenger, how does it matter If one bag is 12 kg and another two 4 kg each and there are three passengers, and the size of the bag is still less then total 45 inches, length, width and height), but they insisted, and they kept checking the weight of that handbag three different places :-) and also requested that I should cancel my travel for that day as they need three seats and postpone it for next week, in exchange they would give me cash vouchers, but I knew something was cooking regarding the swine flu, :-) so I refused and got checked in and left few things with my mother who had accompanied us to the airport, and that was the last time I saw her and that was my last good bye to her in person, she passed away in 2015.

At the airport, my daughter was back with her thigh pain, so I picked her up and walked towards customs, once in the Lufthansa flight, Hyderabad to Munich she was OK and was not crying or feeling bad to be in two bad places Quebec-Canada and India, I felt sorry for her but by then I learned to give back the pain to the cowards, of course there was some divine help also. :-)

Once in Munich, we were given seats in three different places by the intelligent German airport staff. even though they knew there was a 7 years old child with us, :-) then I requested the lady (Air Hostess) in the flight to let us sit together as the younger one was not very happy with the trip I did not want her to sit alone, we sat together on the bulk head seats in the front,  the original passenger a white German guy wanted his bulk head seat and asked me, "do you know where you are sitting", :-) I signalled at the lady air hostess who was standing next to us, all she had to do was look at him and say a word in Germany and that guy with out a word went and took some seat in the back. :-) I said to myself wow!! what a puppet culture these people have developed.

In Frankfurt two white policemen in uniform asked me our Canadian passports after they were checked and allowed by the Lufthansa staff at the boarding gate, the Canadian passports have bar codes, and when swiped on the computers in airports all the information with picture is available for the airport staff, and the cops used some lens and camera to take picture of my signature, :-) and asked me "how come you are in Frankfurt", I told them we are travelling from Hyderabad, India to Montreal via Munich and Frankfurt, and we are Canadian citizens, then Anaaaaaa!! OK, they let us board, again we were holding Canadian passports and we were in Frankfurt Germany. :-)) all these mishaps are not because the world treats Canadians badly it is because the pale coward MF's from CSIS, RCMP and local police stations create for Canadians inside Canada and outside Canada also. :-) Indians and other countries also do but the situation is not this bad.

We had window seats all along so kids were satisfied and took turns to sit near the window and watch clouds, :-) we landed in Montreal on time, and in customs it took few seconds and we were out of the airport like an arrow, back in home we were greeted by our Angolan neighbour who was already nervous because whatever stories were told to them by Police Quartier numero 6  turned out to be lies, because does not matter how stupid a person can be but common sense tells, how can someone travel international for two months and then return If they were wanted by the police etc. etc.. :-) and I think while I was travelling the police in Montreal was also very upset because their version of stories was falling apart for the same reason. :-)) The police in Montreal works blindly on such scams with such audacity because the pale folks are not effected so they are not bothered.

Angolan family was nervous and the police station no 6 on rue Grenet which has been running the scam in this area in Saint Laurent, Quebec for quite some time (about 15 years or more) were probably out of lies, Angolans left the apartment in a hurry and were replaced by a white Portuguese-Canadian family, they did not live in that apartment for long, just one year, but during that one year they felt they were the top spies of Canada-Quebec, :-) you should see their arrogant faces and they were watching the most wanted man in the world, :-)) at least their attitude was like that. :-)) the man was just four feet's and fuck all inches but the attitude was, "I will make noise and also call police If you object". :-) this is the same attitude of the current tenant in the same apartment, an Algerian Arabic family. :-)

Trip to India from Canada-Quebec 2015 Part II follows.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

No comments: