Mar 24, 2017

Trip To India from Canada -Quebec 2015 - Part II

Trip to India from Canada-Quebec 2015, Part II

Though after my family travelled to India in 2008 and 2014 there was a plan for me to travel next in 2015 or 2016, but due to low finance I kept postponing but my mother could not postpone her bad health enough so she succumbed on 05 Nov 2015.

(05 Nov 2015 was also last day of Harper in office, is it a coincidence)

She passed away at the age of 78, and I know how she suffered in her last days but I could not help her much out of her agony and sufferings and at the same time another relative of my wife whose son is a US citizen also passed away suddenly at the same time. was it also a coincidence.

So as I received the news that she had left us I started the application for e-Visa, (India introduced e-Visa in June 2015, Coincidence) I was under this impression that she will pull through this time also like she did all those umpteen number of times in her 78 years but this time she could not, because someone was too determined.

The e-Visa took two days to come and there was this special price in British Airways, 930$ for Hyderabad, India, (another coincidence) so I purchased my ticket and prepared a small baggage, which was mostly clothes, to travel to India which I disliked so much in 2010, but this was an obligation of a son who could not keep his promise that she will come and live with him in Canada, I tried for her Visa two times and all the two times there was no response from the Canadian immigration in India, they don't tell you it is rejected or cleared, they keep you in a limbo for such a long time that you loose interest and stop communicating, and since 2005 due to low income we were not eligible to apply for the parents super visa.(Minimum 52,000 per year income is required for a family of four to support a single parent with advance purchase of minimum 100,000$ medical insurance for visitors to Canada)

On the day of my travel I started to feel dizzy and was barely able to open my eyes and walk straight so I planned to cancel my trip and informed my sister that I might not be travelling due to bad health, and then I went to a doctor in Physimed on Auto route 40 in Saint Laurent, Quebec, :-) I waited in the lobby barely able to sit, and there was this white sloppy guy sitting next to me talking on his cell phone, "Oh! there you are struggling and here he is having a great game going", and then he left, and then there was this Jewish doctor, who took my file and sat on it for hours and kept calling all others, the receptionist said I am helpless he already took your file, but in the end he called me with a smile and asked how can I help you, I told him my head is spinning, (remember this "head is spinning")  :-) and he asks me to raise my hands etc, and writes vertigo and after my insistence prescribes blood test, otherwise it is very difficult to get an prescription from doctors in Canada-Quebec, particularly Jewish doctors. :-) I knew they were misers but this.

When I came back to my home I started to feel better, then I thought may be I can still travel and I postponed my ticket to 11 Nov 2015, British Airways via London Heathrow, for 1130$, the price went up, and I did not tell anyone in India that I was travelling, and I took precautionary Insurance for half a million, because in 2015 few flights here and there were  running off the runaway and falling apart, so I thought If anything like that happens due to our over jealous intelligent friends, :-) at least my family will not miss me, because half a million in Canada is a lot.

At the Montreal airport 5 PM, 11th Nov 2015, I was asked for the Visa for India, and when I gave the lady in the counter the e-Visa, which was an email printed on an ordinary paper she had a question mark on her beautiful face, :-) she said,"I know Indian Visa is for 6 months and it is a sticker", I told her this is a new Visa started only recently by India, but she was not convinced and walked inside to get it verified and after few minutes she came back convinced and informed me that it was a valid Visa, I was thankful to her. :-))

So I had little money like always, so I wanted to convert 40$ CAD to USD or Pound in case I need it in London for lunch or snacks, so I missed the currency exchange kiosk which was right in the first corner but I turned left and walked all the way to the end of the airport and then I saw a Spanish guy in traffic operators clothes, I asked him for currency exchange kiosk, he directed me to it and asked me where I was going, I told him India, he asked me by which airline, I said British Airways, he said you should have travelled by Air France via Paris, ( Nov 13 Friday, Paris was attacked where 130 people have died), he insisted no no no, you should have travelled by Air France, I told him British Airways was cheaper, he walked away. :-)

Question; Do you think that was a coincidence that the guy in traffic operators dress asked me to travel by Air France on 11th Nov 2015. :-)

I walked back to the center of the airport and found the kiosk but there was a lady waiting on the side, the moment she saw me she jumped in front of me and gave few hundreds of CAD$ for exchange in to some African currency and she got a truck load of some African currency and I also got mine  exchanged into USD.

Question: Why was the women waiting to jump in front of me, she could have just walked as there was no one there, not another coincidence.

I took my USD and walked back to the British Airways gate and waited there for boarding staff to arrive and they did in their own sweet time, the moment I walked into the aircraft an old lady with a white hair walked in front of me and took the aisle seat in the same row as mine, I took my window seat and there was this empty seat between us, I felt my mother was occupying it because there was this desire to travel with her by air she could never travel by air.

I gave her a serious look and she also gave me a cold look, and then lunch time, I was served my Asian Vegetarian meals first, and I was surprised but I did not show it, I started to eat and it was ok, then by the time I finished rest of the passengers were served, and then the time passed with water and orange juice which was served now and then, I felt the flight was too narrow and congested compared to Lufthansa flight and the seats were much smaller and crammed, very difficult to move around on your buttocks, :-) but as there was an empty seat next to me it was ok.

The severe pain in my lower spine started very early and it kept growing all the way till London, and I kept shifting to avoid it grow in one spot, but it is a 7 hours flight in a crammed seat with a white cold lady in the aisle seat. :-) nothing can be more uncomfortable then that.

As we reached London, one of the male attendant came to me and asked, "Can you keep your bag properly under the seat, sir", and then he repeated it, to that, the cold white old women raised her eyebrows and looked at me like she was saying, be careful this is London. :-))

The flight was parked on the tarmac and people were taken in buses to the terminal number 5, and there were many Indians travelling to Hyderabad and other cities in India, but I hardly knew anyone, after everyone got down the cold white old women was getting down slowly, I saw her last time from the window of the bus.

So in terminal number 5, we took the stairs and passed through the customs, it was pretty fast and organized for such a big airport and the small metro was impressive, and I had to wait 6 hours for my next flight to Hyderabad, India, and the telescreen would tell you an hour before your departure which section, A, B OR C of terminal 5, though it is pretty fast to travel between A,B and C sections of terminal 5, and through out that waiting time I had the severe pain in my lower spine and a man and women would follow me and sit in front of me and hold hands, cuddle and touch each other, I moved away from them many many times to find a secluded seat to nurse my aching lower spine but there was hardly any place, and where ever I went suddenly some people would stand in front and behind me, so I moved away and could not purchase anything to eat as I needed pounds and I had USD, and the seats were hard and limited, few were occupied by sleeping people, and where ever I sat immediately a women with cleaning equipment would start cleaning the floor and walls around me, :-) so I kept moving around.

So it was section A, and we were taken in a bus same Bengaluru style, (2010) and the flight was again a narrow tube with all people from my home state of Telangana or Andra Pradesh, I had my window seat and a 60 year old Telugu women from USA took the middle and another one from US took the aisle seat, who appeared to be a medical doctor, it was a terrible 10 hours long flight in that crammed small seat, and the women next to me was coughing, sneezing, and eating tablets after tablets not able to sit she too had some sort of lower spine pain so she got up frequently and walked in the aisle and while doing this she elbowed me many times due to small space. :-) I guess cattle are supposed to hit each other like that. :-)

I felt I was in a cattle class, Lufthansa still felt like economy, but this one was British style cattle class.



But the meals were like Andra style, mango pickle, rice, etc. and the entire flight smelled of mango pickle, and the air hostess ladies sprayed perfume many many times, :-) and they kept the water and juice flowing but not like Lufthansa, and in the end I requested an air hostess in red lipstick for water, she ignored me like she was kind of running for an emergency, :-)

I complained to British Airways about this experience, the response was from an Indian guy working for British Airways. :-) it read thanks for the comments.

After 10 hours finally the Hyderabad shamshabad international new airport was visible in the map, and it took few more restless minutes and we were disembarking the terrible British Airways flight, and the air hostess ladies sprayed perfume for one last time, it was early morning and I stood in the general queue for customs clearance and I was told there is a special counter for e-Visa, and only a family of four with three kids waited in that counter but each one was taken pictures and finger prints that took some time.

The Indian guy in the counter asked me to approach, 13th NOV 2015, 5:40am, Shamshabad airport, Hyderabad, newly formed Telangana, e-Visa counter, I showed him my Canadian passport and e-Visa, he looked at the passport and asked me who stapled this visa to the passport, I said, I did, to that with a scornful face he said I can just send you back where ever you came from, I told him I stapled it myself even before checking in Montreal airport and there in Montreal no one objected to the stapled visa, then he took my finger prints some 10 times and picture and let me go with a remark, "We can do only this".

While I was being treated like this, few white women walked freely back and forth in the corridors of Shamshabad airport, Hyderabad, India, that early morning with a smile on their faces, actually they were laughing, I think they were from UK.) :-) this is not 1915 I am talking about, I arrived in British India like Mr M K Gandhi arrived in Mumbai port from Aparthied South Africa, :-)) I am talking about 2015, Modi country, well he did not start his new India movement then, and I arrived from Canada-Quebec via London. :-)) nothing has changed since 1915. :-))

Again while the Indian in the e-Visa counterin Shamshabad airport, Hyderabad, Telangana, India was trying to fool me and take as many copies of my finger prints as possible, I was thinking about 17 Mar 2001, after noon, when I was standing in similar situation with an Indian passport and Canadian landing papers and there was this old white women in her mid 60's, in Pearson International airport, Toronto, who asked me, "who took out the carbon paper from the landing paper", I said, I did, because it was smudging the documents, she had a scornful face but she just found another carbon paper and told me to proceed to customs, I felt the immigration Visa officer Mr Brian Mulroney in New Delhi lied to me about Canada. :-)

And when my wife arrived on 19th May 2001 with my elder daughter, she was given a welcome, "welcome to Canada, and it was her birthday, so Happy birthday to you", :-) for Astrologers, this happens because her Venus is exalted in 5th house and mine is in 8th house in Rasi and debilitated in Navamsa chart. :-) )

Astro note: Me and my wife purchased travel tickets from the same travel agency in India in 2001 with cash, and both had same itinerary and same KLM, I slept all night in Mumbai airport on hard wooden benches near a coffee shop till I took my morning flight for Amsterdam and I already wrote what happened in KLM, and for my wife the rascals arranged a limo :-) which took them to a 5 star hotel in Mumbai and dropped them back in Mumbai international airport just before their departure and in the flight KLM she and my daughter were offered ice cream and other goodies, Again it is Venus placement in Rasi and Navamsa chart that is responsible for such treatment.)

Special note to cowards: Now don't try to change that, you have already done enough damage.

Back in 2015, Shamshabad airport, :-) I left the counter cursing my stars and the retarded Indian in the counter looking for my luggage and on enquiry, I found them piled up in one corner like trash. :-)

I got my USD exchanged to Indian rupees at a very high rate, but you need Indian rupees for the taxi which is around 1500 Rs from Shamshabad airport to Secunderabad.

I took my bag and walked towards the exit, then I asked few people in an information counter for telephone booth, they told me it is outside, but I could not find, and then scores of coolies pounced on me to take me to a taxi andthey always want you to walk out of the airport. :-)

The airport smelled of some bad smell, it reeked of it everywhere, I thought to myself the airport is not being managed or maintained properly, I felt I was not coming out of an international airport but from Secunderabad railway station. :-))

There was none who took my declaration slip, there was two cops outside who directed me on my inquiry to the Pushpak Vimanam, a bus that runs frequently from Secunderabad Jubilee bus stand to Shamshabad airport and back through three different routes and charges some 300 Rs ( 5$ USD) and it is pretty fast but very dusty and all the paint is faded inside and outside, and the driver was in tatters, most passengers were returning from middle east or domestic travel.

I called my sister from an auto, I used  the auto drivers cell phone and she could not recognize me and asked me who I was, :-) I told her it is me I finally came, she was surprised and sent my brother-in-law to fetch me, but I took an auto which came while I was waiting on the empty street early morning near Sangeet theatre, once that theatre was my main spot every Sunday evening but now it is gone.

The lower spine pain was not there anymore but the dizzy head which was very light during the travel had returned and it became very prominent once I was in my mother's home, and it remained as such through out my stay in Malkajgiri, Hyderaabad, and then on my sisters insistence I got my blood checked for sugar and blood count, this was the same guy, Shiva in ADR Hospital who always gave erronious results of blood and other tests to my mother, I did not like him for a moment, and expected similar results and he came back with 9.0 mg/ml blood count (normal for an adult is above 14 to 18), and 400mg/100ml sugar in blood (Normal is around 120mg to 150mg/100 ml of blood after breakfast), so with my sister I went to see a Bengali lady doctor in my mother's locality, with the new test report, there was also this drama, who is one, who is two, and who is three, :-)) some local Bengali ladies and girls were playing the drama, I would not be surprised If they were heavily wired, :-) she prescribed Gaver and iron tablets, I took iron tablets but left Gaver to rest in the medical cabinet.:-)

The air was full of disrespect and awkwardness, once a city where my father and mother lived appeared lifeless and enemy like, but the auto drivers who were so annoying in my 2010 visit were very prompt and showed up in a jiffy from no where and everywhere, and they talked very friendly and unruly bikes were not bumping into me or my sister like in 2010, but I felt I had nothing to do with Secunderabad-Hyderabad any more, like something was not right.

One thing which did not change was/is the huge pit on the road that connects AOC gate and Marredpalli in Secunderabad, it was there before 2001, it was still there in 2010 and it remained in 2015, :-) this is a point which is out of jurisdiction of Indian Army, because it is with in few feets from their gate and local municipal corporation, not that they do anything other then rake up some dust every now and then with those coconut tree brooms and ask for mamul (bribe), though everyone uses this road almost every day including APSRTC and auto drivers, and people, everyone crosses this point with a curse and always someone is responsible for that pit not them, governments has changed fromTelugu desam, Cong-I to Telangana Party, the pit remains. :-) That one pit shows the apathy and mentality of what India stands for. :-)) like Amitabh Bacchan once said India did not change in 5000 years with so many external invasions why would it change now, I think he was refering to invasion of Star TV etc but it applies to one and everyone in India. :-))

I followed all the rituals as it was an obligation and there was this chicken in the cremation grounds which kept jumping with a loud, pak pak pekak, pak pak pekak, pak pak pekak, some brown coward was fingering it with a laser or something and it finally flew on to the top of a tree and sat there with slow pak pak pak pak pak pekak.

Few street dogs were very mad and kept barking at me while I cleaned the small cement grave of my father, which I got constructed in 1999 against the will of all those unrelated, :- ) a crow kept cawing on top of a tree near it, and the cowardly brown bastards were also watching because they made arrangements in the cemetery with all their illegal surveillance gadgets, so I could not cry freely on my mothers death, because that would have given some happiness to these cowardly bastards both in Canada-Quebec and India and I would not have tolerated that in that situation of high emotions.

I wanted to see the piece of land my wife had purchased in remote shadnagar about 20 kms from the Shamshabad airport, but it was like a wild goose chase, and finally when we reached the small hamlet of Lambadi's there were some unplotted land which matched the description of the registration papers, and the brown cowards played the game of barbie and the jerk, some nonsense.

In that situation also the brown bastards in India continued with their racial profiling for their white masters, and they used few relatives for that, and I kept my calm and sense of humour, and after few purchases I left India on 23 Nov 2015 by British Airways.

In a hurry I was dropped by my brother-in-law in his borrowed white swift car, and he left in a hurry early morning 4 am, :-) probably he had to report to his masters who must have been asking for minute by minute report, :-) I have seen so many people with such low integrity, for few dollars and rupees they sold their soul, :-) and again the posse of policemen, I guess this is the way of life in new India now, :-) every where policemen in khaki dress, they would do nothing stupid but why so many like from the movie Don, :-).

As I searched for a currency exchange kiosk, someone from the airport walked past me, on inquiry he directed me to the kiosk and the moment I reached it, a women came and stood nearby, this is a  Bitch from hell style of informing that time to change your plan from a to b or something else like a marker, so I also took it as a sign to change my plan, :-) the young Indian man in the kiosk pulled some USD's from under the table, that was not right while he had all other currencies in a vault, so at the last minute I changed the plan and asked for Canadian dollars, :-) he was little uncomfortable initially as it was not as per the script given to him but then it was all right. :-)

The security guard in khaki uniform standing near the queue was also with a small game, he had to signal my arrival, :-) the Brown Indian in the counter looked for the arrival stamp in my Canadian passport and asked me, "going back to Montreal", :-) I said I live there, I am a citizen of Canada, he said no Indian document like PIO, OCI or Long term Visa, I said no I have none, and he stamped and let me pass, then the game started it was with a wheelchair and a young man who threw them on my baggage and pushed through in front of me, :-) some stupid game, then after the baggage was scanned, someone placed my boarding pass with another one on a desk, like someone was pushing me to take that and travel to a different destination, but I took mine for Montreal. :-)

Then all those stupid stupid small small dramas which are played here in Montreal were played in Hyderabad Shamshbad airport, a Sikh cop guarded the boarding gate, and bunch of white old women and men boarded the flight behind me but before that they were asked to go through a special scrutiny of their hand baggage along with me, :-) ( so I should feel great that I am being pushed around along with the white men and women) ;-) some misconstrued drama, and then the men working there would ask repeatedly to make sure the baggage had those tracking tags, the Sikh cop particularly checked it just before boarding, again it must be with a RFID signature which was tracked by Indians to make sure I was travelling to London and not some Middle east destination. :-)

The pain in my lower spine was already there, it started in the shamshabad airport itself and a brown guy kept his eyes planted on me, he got up along with me and stood behind me, while a white old women laughed out loudly, as we boarded someone was already sitting in my seat, I told that Indian gentleman that his seat has changed and he was promoted to a front seat, he left with a smile, and I sat in my window cattle class seat, an anxious Indian sat next to me, we were in the second row behind the bulk head seat, where a brown lady sat with some style and a brown guy with a laptop, and there was a vacant seat, so I asked my neighbour to take that vacant bulk head seat and he took with out a word, so I had an empty seat next to me which allowed me to move around on my buttocks to get some relief from the never ending lower spine pain.

I saw the same Indian Telugu women who sat next to me in my previous flight from London to Hyderabad, boarding the flight, I said to myself not next me god, please not this time and she walked passed our row, I said thanks!! and the middle seat remained empty.

And when it was meals time my lunch Asian Vegetarian meals was served first to another brown guy in the aisle seat and rest all of us waited, :-) same drama but with another guy but near me, :-) so the guy ate my lunch with out a word, and when I was given standard meals I asked for my requested Asian Vegetarian meals, the staff informed me there was no such request and served me standard meals along with everyone else, so next 10 hours passed with me shifting by bottom every now and then and due to clear sky I could take a good look at landscape of Pakistan, Afghanistan, Iran, Caspian sea, Europe, Netherlands and London as I could not  sleep but London arrived and the pilot attempted a dizzy maneuver to land the plane, I think the Egyptian plane that went down near Cairo also did similar ritual to scare some on board passenger but probably the pilot could not control it and it went out of control and crashed.



So a doubt creeped in to my mind, that probably London also played their game that I was a wanted man in London and I was going to London, :-) the Indian brown guy who almost kept his gaze fixed on me was behind me in the lift in London airport and asked me If this leads to the baggage area and he was very nervous, I passed through the customs very fast and was in the section A of terminal 5, I spent little timelooking at expensive gifts and I saw there was a special prayer room for Muslims in London Heathrow airport. :-)

Again same old lower spine pain was there and I moved around to spend those 4 hours, and where ever I sat a young women would sit and start playing with her zipper of her jacket, and her two male friends would simply look on, or another pale women would sit and move her left leg up and down like she was kicking the air and just 30 minutes before departure the departure gate was changed from section A to Section B of terminal 5, and it took 5 mniutes to be in the new section and I expected it to change again to C or A, but it did not. :-) because this was the last opportunity for the cowards in London to play some stupid game. :-)

I felt the people in London who own Canada-Quebec probably were also loosing their ground and their lies were also falling apart, because now middle east was no where in the itinerary, London was, and Indians this time tracked me all the way to Montreal to make sure I was not from some middle east country and I was sure that I was right when a mixed hair old women sat in the lobby of British Airways flight to Montreal, and she held a book titled "Prison", :-) someone wanted me to break my journey and stay back in London, there was Mr Cameroon on TV talking about similar thing.

But nothing comes first over my family, and it is the cowards problem to take care of their cowardly business and not mine because it is them who were playing this drama not me. :-)


A Punjabi women came to me asked me, "do you know where this flight is going and where I was from, ;-) and the flight was checked very thoroughly probably when the intelligent friends saw my insurance for half a million they must have thought I would take down the flight from Hyderabad, :-) but when nothing happened they were very sure it would be the London to Montreal flight. (This is how our intelligent friends trigger panics, I took the half a million insurance as a precaution, If our Intelligent friends planned something for me, as many flights were running off the tarmac).

:-)) LOL,

So I boarded the flight and sat in my window seat and two young white ladies from Quebec took the middle seat and the aisle seat, and they were very chatty and giggly, :-) one of them sat with her legs up on the seat, I wished I could sit like that may be that would have relieved me of the pain in my lower spine as it was already there, and the very thought of 7 hours from there caused some extra discomfort.

Again very difficult to move my lower body in that crammed seat I tried to sleep and the meals served were horrible with some hard pasta and other stuff, so I left it uneaten, the requested Asian vegetarian meals were never served in both the flights, as I was freshly tonsured my head was getting very cold, so I wrapped my head in the blanket and slept for few hours though the pain was continously pulsing in my arse and it stopped when I was in the customs in Montreal airport. :-)

I got up when we entered Canada and in an hour or two we were on top of Montreal and the pilot again did a maneuver and landed the plane not like dizzy circles in London but he travelled slightly broader distance and went all the way to Dorion and right angled and then again right angled and another similar routine and landed it, it was a smooth landing.


So everyone was in a hurry and in no time we were near the baggage carousal, and I was asked to go to special baggage checking area and a black women questioned me about my declaration of 1000$ worth of gold bangles which belonged to my mother, and she asked me If I had cigarettes and alcohol, I was carrying contact lens packs for my elder daughter which were of cigarette packet size and the cleaning liquid bottles were like alcohol bottles, so after 10 minutes I left and on the way I saw a guy sleeping in uniform, and I was the only one in that extra checking area. :-)

The moment I came into the lobby of arrivals in Montreal International airport I heard the same chicken making Pak Pak Pekak noise, someone played the recorded chicken commotion from graveyard in my home town Secunderabad, well I was already convinced that all cowards from India, Pakistan, Canada, UK, Europe and USA were well connected and were having lot of fun at the cost of ordinary people travelling abroad.

Then it did not stop there the taxi was arranged by a coward who wanted to see If I am the same person who left Canada or my duplicate taking my place, :-) so he drove towards east auto route 40 and I stopped him and directed him to my home. :-)

And back to routine and cowards and my neighbours spying on me with their little eyes. :-)

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Appease the powerful,

The one powerful entity whom I wanted to appease is already appeased long back, so I am in no mood to appease any other person who thinks he or she is powerful or above law.

And the one appeased with me is so powerful, destruction and construction is equally possible for that power. :-)

And please when I say equality it applies to one and all and there is no exception, so don;t keep trying with your lame dumb games.

And after reading the top two posts one can understand the people who subjected to me to such treatment are mostly Telugu, so Telugu people are not in my list, they were removed from it long back.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Bottom Line:

The bottom line is : Ignorance breeding Ignorance. :-)

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Cowards and their goad, :-)

It seems Cowards in Montreal also have found their goad and this goad lives in an apartment in my neighbourhood, :-) and this goad is of Algerian origin, and she has four or five children and all she does is make noise and keep her husband a lunatic taxi driver in dark about her activities in this apartment.

:-)

Cowards should not worry about who will win, who will loose and who is leading , to which party I will vote (Last time I did see my ballot paper was folded in a particular manner to later help find it while counting and see to which party I voted but I changed it so I am sure you could not find it.
:-) ) etc. etc. instead they should worry about the death sentence hanging over their heads and may be they can ask their Algerian goad to do something about it. :-))

But this goad of yours and her lunatic husband are incapable of thinking about safety of their own children, I have to think about their childrens safety also while they play your stupid lousy meaningless games and make noise. coward.

Burning my feet with lasers  or Infra red rays will not help.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

It is all from UK.

Everything from hacking, terrorism, all misleading fake news, etc. etc. is all created by UK and is created by very creative MI5 and MI6, this was the main reason why Mr David Cameroon did not want to continue as Prime Minister for second term.

It is all UK working very hard. :-)
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Transport and other vehicles for your Army/Air Force and Navy.

I am surprised that how countries like India buy all kind of used and new air planes or road vehicles or water transport, air craft carriers  and other vehicles for their Army, Air Force and Navy, when the technology of drones is so widely prevalent in the manufacturing countries. :-)

I think every country should manufacture their own air transport, road transport and water transports particularly If they are meant for their defence needs and If they value national security and their defence forces.

In that case If you are from east then you should not buy them from any western countries particularly France, UK, USA, Canada, Australia (New zealand) and South Africa, because the electronics in these vehicles will be badly compromised or they might even be controlled by the original manufacturer like a drone.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Coward says there is a co author of this blog. :-)

Well I am not aware of anyone even suggesting what I should write or on what topic I should write, I just write what ever comes to my mind that day, :-) and as far as any co-author is concerned, I am not sure there is anyone out there with this level of nerdity (as cowards think I am) in them, yes there are some twisted women who would simply change the name of any author and claim it is their's.

And as far as Nerdity is concerned I am a Nerd with social skills, and I have a certificate from ACCESS Human resources development center of Scarbourough Toronto, which says I have excellent communications and social skills and they even said I do not need any extra training in these areas as I was always number one in all their exercises. :-)

And I got this certificate before the Bitch from hell bumped into me. :-)) ( This is one of the secrets)

:-)) And Ignorant of this thing Bitch from hell started her smear campaign with in months of my arrival into Canada. :-))

And Cowards also say that they did all this because I said "I will fuck your life" in 2004, to one of their cock sucking prostitute or the twised women.

Well Coward should know that all this started way back in 2001 itself and when the first time I went to USA in 2002, this cock sucking prostitute of your tribe did not even join us, so stop hiding behind this one excuse for all your illegal activities. :-)

And

Cowards also says I should identify my Friends and Enemies.

Really!!! coward, I have not seen any friend in the past 12 years, and all those people you call my friends are also waiting for your green signal to make their moves, :-))

so ask your self one simple question Coward.

What kind of friend will wait 12 years to make their first move. ? :-)

So stop all these cock and bull stories and hiding behind some excuse, just face the consequences that are coming your way. :-)

Or Run to Mexico. :-)

Your cock sucking prostitute did exactly that when she took all the belongings, wallet and money of the person she was living with in Switzerland and then she ran away to Cuba and then to Mexico.

Coward: Did you ever ask yourself this one simple question, why would a women born in Switzerland run to Cuba all of a sudden and then to Mexico illegally and live there for decades and never renew her Switzerland passport, and then migrate to Canada-Quebec with her Mexican paramour. :-))  Probably because of her pale skin you never thought about it. :-))

So coward run to Mexico, because Mexico is one country which accepts all stained, corrupt, criminalized white people.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
04 Apr 2017

Now Coward says,

It is Bitch from hell who is doing all this, :-)

Well!! Coward, a 75 years old white women who calls herself Bitch from hell, what do you expect, :-)

Tell me something new, :-)

Like when are you planning to leave for Mexico once for all, :-)

Careful in Mexico there are drug cartels, they don't have morals and principles, they will just insert a plastic explosive in your ass and blast it to smithereens. :-)

What do you think it is like hiding in Algerians apartment and making some noise and then hide behind small children (2 years old Coward you are hiding behind 2 year olds) and then you go brag in front of bunch of cowards like you, :-)  it is not like this in Mexico, ask C S Prostitute, she had to rummage in garbage bins for food. :-)

:-))

Whatever you are able to do from the Algerians apartment or any other apartment is because my morals and my principles stop me from being a coward. :-))
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

No comments: