Sep 16, 2016

Author (S P Ianala ) of this blog,

ॐ श्री गुरावे नमः !
ॐ नमः शिवाय!

Nakshatra: Arudra Pada 1, Tithi: Shukla Saptami, March 1966

Physical: Yes I am very physical, well built, well exercised body, muscles are very hard, bones are very hard too, long limbs, cutting wood was my main exercise and I would not stop till I cut them to 6 inch pieces, and I don't give up, I finish any thing I start.

Mental: I don't make schemes or plans to hurt others or pull people down, I don't plan, I just deal with things the way they come my way, I use my Mental abilities to get involved in higher planes of existence, I do Astang yog, I am highly educated, I have no problems in understanding any complex subject in Science, Maths, Geography, Earth science, Biology, Anatomy, Psychology, Philosophy, Poetry, Arts, Para normal, I am open to any idea does not matter how silly, weird it might be, in fact I understand them easier then easy subjects, but I don't understand why women wants flowers, :-)) what they want to do with flowers, there was this next door elderly aunt (Neighbor)  who used to collect all our roses and make chasni, that made some sense, otherwise I don't get it, let them stay on the pots or gift the flower with the pot, and I don't understand modern art, and why people spend millions to buy crap as art. :-)) because it is a scam.

My main hobby as a youth was reading and gardening, so I spent all my time in Libraries, some times to the extent of being a book worm, I was a voracious reader, and I never saw women in Libraries, (1984-1995).

As a result I never exchanged gifts, books, letters, flowers, greetings, make up kits, food items, cakes, money with any women before marriage (Feb 1995) and after Marriage also, well wife is a part of the family.

Athletics, I have won over all championship shield in my post graduation for High Jump, Long Jump, 100 Meters, 200 Meters, 400 Meters, 800 Meters, 1500 Meters, Discus throw, and many first and second prizes in Athletics, Sports, Cricket, Football, Basketball, Volleyball, I had a good collection of cups till my post graduation.

Occupations: I have worked mostly as Research Chemist and Executive position in a pharmaceutical company, and now I am a travel counselor.

Poverty: Childhood was kind of tough, regular food was not short, but comfort food was not there, education was not short, yes comforts were not there, love was not short, care was not short, had two very loving and protecting parents, pocket money was very short, and once started earning, it was ok, and after marriage it was still better then ok, no dowry came to me, :-) but expenditure went up, after moving to Canada, first 5 years were better then ok, the problems started from 2005, Shani Maha dasha (Started 1999- I lost my Father) at its peak, lost my job, income, peace, and sleep, :-) since then money has been tough, debt has gone up, Shani Maha dasha is till 2019, :-) still three more years to go, but Rahu in Saturn is over, just last month, toughest in terms of everything, and lost my mother in Nov 2015, during this period I had more problems from India then Canada, though I am a citizen of Canada.:-)) But I did not loose my sense of humour, it is still intact. :-)

Charity: in 1997 or 98, 700 Rs to CRY (Child relief and you in exchange for a 100% Tax credit), loose change to destitute always, particularly old women or men, but now I am in need of charity. :-))

Hate: Smoking,

Impossible things for me to do: Whistling. :-)

Don't like: People who are hypocrites, show off types, people who create hurdles for others, people who use government for fraud, stealing identities, and talk big. 

Like: Nature, Solitude, Music natural, from Chakras, Man made,

Interests: You can go through rest of my blog for all my interests.

ॐ श्री गुरावे नमः !


ॐ नमः शिवाय!

Sianala, Montreal, 16 Sep 2016

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Liked your write up about you. Also liked the nakshatra writeup.

Thank you!
-Well Wisher