Jun 20, 2007

God did come!

ॐ नमः शिवाय!

There was a very big Dam and was holding lot of water in a man made lake, after many peaceful years, one day a villager detects a crack on the Dam, for a moment his heart stops, he runs to the village head to inform about this crack.

The village along with all his men inspect the crack on the Dam and decide to call the govt. to get this rectified, the engineers arrive and to their utter disappointment it is found that the crack can not be repaired, so they raise a danger alarm and they request the Govt to evacuate all the villages with in the close proximity of the Dam, every villager leaves very early and then it is time for the Dam to rupture, water starts flowing in a huge stream.

Meanwhile the rescue team detect that a man is still living in his home.

The rescue team ask the man to get out, but the Man is adamant, no my GOD will save me, he will not let me down.

The rescue team leaves the scene keeping the condition of Dam in mind, the water now is flowing in the villages like a river and the man's house is effected.

Now the Rescue team in their last visit call out for the man, who is in his second floor.

The man: No my GOD will save me.

The rescue team leaves again, the water is higher now and the second floor is under water,

The Rescue team in a ferry reach this man's house and call him to get in the ferry.

The Man: No my God......................!

The Rescue team leaves and is replaced by the Army.

The water has submerged almost all the villages and the Man is on the roof top.

The Army in a Helicopter; Hey common we will take you up, catch this harness.

The Man: No my God will come..................

The Army leaves and the Dam breaks submerging everything.

The man is standing in a reception , appears like the abode of GOD.

GOD: There you are, How are you?

Man: I will not speak to you, you let me drown, I called you so many times and you did not come.

GOD: I did come, the people in Rescue team, The Ferry, The Helicopter, all were my men, but you did not come.

Moral: God is Omnipresent and everywhere.

I heard this story in Net GSC Chandanagar, Hyderabad, India, narrated by a indian software professional settled in US in the year 1999-2000.

ॐ नमः शिवाय!


SIanala, Montreal, July 2007

No comments: