Nov 14, 2020

Stalemate Continues

Democracy:

What kind of Democracy is that when people fall through cracks on a continuous basis.

What kind of Democracy is that where rich becomes richer and poor falls through the cracks.

What kind of Democracy is that where Justice is a switch.

What kind of Democracy is that where people from lower classes have to buy Education and Health.

What kind of Democracy is that when the head of the state is a Monarch. :-)

What kind of Democracy is that when political parties try to appease one individual for their survival.

What kind of Democracy is that when final result is declared even before the elections results in each and every state is not declared.

What kind of Democracy is that where results are withheld and final result is declared.

What kind of Democracy is that when the results of elections are so confusing that people have to put pressure through Media to concede.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Tug of War - Wimps Vs Me, :-)

Nothing like that, :-) 

And funny thing is since 2002, they have tried to stop me from finishing things, there are many things too long to list them all, and every time I am doing something it becomes a topic of keen interest for the Wimps in general and BFH/Dumbonique in particular, :-) they want me to fail :-) in whatever I am doing and then they also expect I should ask for help, and then they expect some Caucasian would arrive and bail me out of my imaginary sticky situation, :-) but unfortunately it never happened in 20 years, almost 20 years.

In our CBSE curriculum we were taught so many things that most schools do not even include them, like when I was in 4th and 5th grade, we were given a project to put covers on all books and notebooks of the entire school for a small fee and I earned 25 Rs in my 4th grade which were then deposited by the school in SBI, which opened a small branch in our school premises, then Gardening was there, Candle making, Weaving cane chairs, Carpentry, Electrical work, Tree planting, Grass cutting which was seen mostly as a punishment etc etc, well those who were interested they learned and took active part and those who spent their time chit chatting, they did that.

Then NCC was a waste, we all joined for the refreshments which were given after the parade, but in NSS as a volunteer, we did some good work, like Municipal surveys, Water testing of ponds, Adult education, Building School for kids in a village, etc. etc. 

And then there was this task master at home, my mother who made us do things which most parents would not, :-) as a result we learned and developed this independent attitude to finish things without any help.

Then my first job was directly under another task master, but the freedom was such that I could plan what ever came to my mind, so I did thousands of experiments and spent 15 to 16 hours daily in the lab from 1990 to 1995, which gave me such confidence that I can take up any project all by myself, and in absence of any guidance or supervision but ample discouragement I made sure every thing I do would see the daylight and it did. :-)

And when I joined Indian Immunologicals Ltd in 1995, even though the three gangs, the Brahmin gang, the Khamma gang and the Reddy gang was ready with their one sided games and with their political backings, and each one of them was at least 10 to 15 years senior to me in age and time of service, it did not bother me, :-) as I had such solid foundation.

So instead of me going into pressure, they were under pressure and always looking for ways to undermine or denigrate my efforts, :-) in the year 2000 when I was almost ready with Canadian immigration, they asked for help from an ex employee who had joined Bharat Biotech at a senior level, he called me and asked me to leave Indian Immunologicals ltd, :-) for some people, :-) because they can not survive outside the Indian I mmunologicals Ltd, I did not say anything. :-)

One thing I wanted to write about Indian Immunologicals Ltd but I forget about it, it is about two  Officers, One who joined in 1994, a MVSc in Microbiology from Tamilnadu, :-) but he was mostly used on the  packaging line from 1994 to 1996 and his probation was also extended twice, reason he was Schedule Caste, and all he did from 1996 to 2001 was produce a vaccine some 8 vails total, now and then, :-) poor fellow could not understand the reason for his plight.

Then there was this another officer, and MVSc from Telangana :-) who was removed from Ooty plant in 1994 to make way for Human Rabies Vaccine team, they gave him promotion and brought him to Hyderabad plant and kept him in an one room lab with no work or just ELISA test for PMSG, a hormone based project which never saw the day light, all he did was sit and wait, or kiss the HOD's arse for survival :-).

1994 to 2001 no work, he was my neighbor also, the reason, he was from Vaishya (Komati in Telugu) community, a backward caste, then poor fellow had Hepatitis C, :-) which meant he was not qualified to work in a Biological unit, :-) but this fellow and our common HOD, a Brahmin Veterinarian were planning to take my place in Chemistry lab, :-) and they wanted to send me to his no work lab. :-)

But before they could do anything about it my Immigration papers came on 01 Jan 2001, :-) then that HOD came to Canada Pfizer in 2001 for some learning, went to USA in 2000 and then both of them resigned in 2001 or 2002 or were made to resign and joined NCL Pune. :-) 

And it seems they were responsible for all the unofficial correspondence to our Head office in Markham with BFH and Sin'D, who were also too much into my references in India, like they were married to them for life, but I am not sure what they wrote about me in those emails or mails, but given their frustration from 1994 to 2001, and not able to take my place in 2001 after I left for Canada, I can imagine it must be very degrading. :-)

One thing common in all the three companies I worked, two in India and one in Canada is, the CEO/President/Director who ever they were, feared my presence and tried to drive walls in my path, or take away my credit and give it someone one else, like BFH did for Dunbonique, :-) even though I was minding my business and now since 2002 to 2020 the Caucasian Wimps -Indian Wimps are busy doing the same thing they are so scared of me, they do not want me anywhere, this was the norm right from the day one.

And this day on Diwali all I hear is Wannnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn from them, will someone thrust some Nipple in their mouth. :-)

Apart from this constant crying, they don't like my legs, my resilience, my faith in divine, my resolve to remain what I am, and my beliefs and convictions, all they want from me, is to follow them and kiss some fat Caucasian women from Toronto or Geneva or Laval Quebec.

And these women never had any space for me, :-) for which I don't need any third party informer, hence the stalemate continues..........................and it is one sided.

There is this saying in Telugu which suits their daily pursuits or wannnnnn, 

"Nee Peli Naa Mudi Laaga Unnadi", Naa Peli Ki Vacchi Kagada Pattu", 

First thanks to my biological mother (1937 - 2015) for all these sayings, she was so good with them, and the English translation would be, "Your marriage is like my arse, Come and hold the lantern in my marriage". :-) (Marriage is taken as a metaphor for everything (Life) in this saying, and in olden days lanterns were used along side any marriage procession for lighting and decoration.)

Ciao! for now.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

No comments: