Oct 14, 2024

My Spritual Journey and Adventures -I

Namasthe!

Been very busy with my spiritual (Adhyatma) progress, last 19 years were at one level and last month since Janmastami has been totally at a different level, because Shri Krishna finished the final step for me, which solidifies all that I had  heard and read from what ever resources that were available since I got connected to the external world.

In fact the journey till 2005 was at a primary level, then from 2005 to 2015 was at secondary level, and from 2015 to 2019 was at graduation level, and from 2019 to 2024 was at post graduation level, and now since last month it has reached the heights of PhD in Spirituality, I can publish lots of papers but there is still time, I am not in a hurry.

It is like I am awarded fellowship by Manu of this Manvantar, (Vaivasvata Manu), after he opened his world to me, :-) me humbled, his huge form, towering figure, he looked like Bud Spencer, :-) with curly white hair, and curly white beard, draped in a white sheet passing under his right arm pit, with his right shoulder out of it, and his bare feet visible, but his eyes looked like he was not doing well, as he is the custodian of the current Manvantar, and then as he opened the entire creation under his leadership to me, it was badly infested with so many demons who took control on various forms of shakti, and took refuge in all kinds of places, causing the worlds beneath to either follow their dictums or suffer from the consequences, people!, your politicians would look like day care kids in front of them. :-)

And from his expression it apeared like he was not able to do any thing about it, then there were others filling the entire skyline, the sky so very different, and appeared divine, the lanscapes very enchanting and colorful, and while watching it in awe, I felt, do we have fewer colors in our world then them, incredible colors and landscapes. 

Looks like few people in the past who must have seen him like the Greeks, or the Palestinians and others, they started to dress like him and must have even taken him as their God, given his size and authority. :-)

Vyvasvata Manu is not God, but it is him who keeps it all together when the worlds are dissolved and it is him who brings them back, sounds like Noah from Bible but I could not confirm, because Noah is called Nui in Hindu scriptures and not Manu, anyway.

After seeing him, Now I know why people in India pray Peepal Trees.

Then, what ever I have been doing since then, made it clear, my purpose in this life has been given to me, :-) and it also became very clear why I was attacked while I was still in my mothers womb, the umblical cord started to rot, and it later caused some issues with the liver and digesting meat, and as my mother already suffered a miscarriage before me, and the attacks continued all my childhood, all that time I could not undestand why I was the target, but now it is clear. :-) 

Would you not hate someone who would Ef you up in future, :-) so basically all the demons were trying to stop me while I was still a child, it was hard, and this onslaught continued even in my adulthood, like a chain reaction not that it has stopped, since 2001 the caucasians have been trying to stop me. :-)

So we screwed them, :-) nice and good, every single one of them, as a result lot of people might suddenly find lack of drive or that madness in them, which was there till now, well it had to be done.

We slayed demons after demons after demons, in all shapes, sizes, gender and abilities, but they could not stand more then few seconds, 5 to 10 seconds and puff their arrogance, power, snarls, fangs etc etc all vanished in to the ether, and a meek and misearable being fell out to run for cover in to the vast network of beings, or would wake up from a slumber or a nightmare, the expression is like, "Where am I".

The standard behaviour is common, First they hide behind a beautiful feminine form, :-) then the guy with a beard and thick moustache comes out acting like he is some powerful being, with "don't mess with me", kind of expression, one even said, "You are crossing your limits", :-) that's a kick, :-) poor bastard did not know, :-) all my life I broke the arrogance of all those who challenged me, :-) then the demon in his or her true form comes out snarling showing their fangs, and you can imagine the antics the cheap characters in the Horror movies from Hollywood are made to do.

And then, when the heat starts to effect them, first the shakti would leave, and then they start melting, the pleading begins, I am a weak being, please spare me, crying, oh! the expressions change, they behave like day care kids, who did not see their mummy - papa for a long time, then they explode. :-) 

A small being with different facial features and even gender, meek and miserable wakes up, looks like he was in a nightmare, so I would leave them there to figure out what had just happened, few try to figure out who I was, I wave at them good luck and good bye and move away in my grand ship with the powerful lights, in one of the posts I will give details of my magnificient ship. :-)

I am not the only one in a ship, but looks like mine is the only one which no one wants to mess with, :-) Because they see the magnificient Ishan on the top with five lights, they avoid and run away, some are in ships as long as a km, and some in dazzling colors like diamonds studded all over the body, one old guy when he saw me staring at him, he spat at me from his cockpit, then what happened, :-) poor bastard must have been flying around between worlds in his grand ship for a long time, got demoted to start his journey all over again. :-)

Be humble, arrogance will not take anyone anywhere, it took 5 to 7 seconds to show his place, what a waste of life, now he has to start all over again.

I am sorry I do not have any recording device, it is all my memory, but good thing I have a very good memory, so I will not loose any details, because eventually I would like to write few books on these encounters or adventures in to various worlds.

Bottom Line, The demons are all gone biting dust, it took three weeks, 24/7, now the ones who are left are those who have evolved spiritualy hence are protected by various entities divine and not so divine.

So now taking lot of precautions, time and meticulous observation before acting, my divine guide is also working over time, it is there to help me 24/7, seems like we have common purpose, and that purpose seems to be to clean up the various worlds, we started from the top and then moved towards lower ones, and then again moved between them, lots of godesses (copies of Shakti) have been freed from the clutches of the demons.

But worth mentioning are three of them who had such power, each one took from an hour to two hours to subdue them, :-) during this time I felt the heat from the lights on the ship was not doing anything, but it took time, and during this encounter, they were trying to suck everything out of me, not that I felt weak or anything but I could see things leaving me in three colors, :-) their faces were long, dark as hell, very difficult to see their facial features and particularly their eyes, they looked like dragons, or bear face, and each one so big it would connect two cities, and so many legs, a tongue like a snake, smelling me up close, :-) for few moments I was like under a huge dark never ending saree, i did not feel the weight, but eventually I did not loose my ground, and then they started to question themselves, like who the f#$& is this, because I was also not effected, then they started to parse into many many pieces, that is when I say their true size, shape, color and head which was like a dragon.

One was so huge and took two hours of staring only to see some change in his expression, so I felt I need help from our good old Hanuman, who came jumping and kicking all over him, and with a lightning flash from his right hand, cut this thing in to so many pieces, legs, body, head all asunder, and Hanuman was smaller then one leg of this thing, :-) I felt, If it had slept between Montreal and Toronto, it would connect both the cities, all 580 km, :-) it took mighty Hanuman more then two hours to cut him into pieces and as I wanted him to be thrown in to Rasatal, Talatal, and Patal, his body parts strewn across in three dimensions in the nether worlds, which will be almost impossible for him to reunite his body parts.

And lot of smoke came out of his body, and next day morning I could see all that smoke in the eastern sky in Montreal, :-) and same for the other two who were smaller and took less time, and since we already had experience with the first one, the bigger one, and there was no fourth one, though I waited on the fourth night, and I badly wanted to sleep the fourth night, not remain awake staring at the thing without batting an eyelid, and on the other hand it would also be staring at me trying to figure out who I was, :-) but in the end all three had tears in their eyes before they were destroyed, I felt very bad, Oh! poor Dragons, to grow to that size, how much time, efforts and determination is needed, and here we destroyed them in hours.

I think they moved from point to point and also between dimensions collecting energy, which would not only increase their size, also it would make them invincible, but thanks to Hanuman, nothing is invincible. :-)

Universe next to another Universe.

Edge of the universe has a shield and looks like humans are making that shield, when a hole appears for me to take a look at the adjacent one, imediately they close the hole like termites, :-) the kingdom of god or Vykuntam is in another Universe, and when summoned the beings from that Universe make a hole in the shield and appear, the colors are mesimerizing, I have no words to explain it, one should just watch and absorbe the view as long as possible but they stay for few seconds, at the most a minute.

Between the two universes, there is a huge ocean, it is water, and all those people who fall out of grace fall into this ocean, and all those who evolved spiritualy try to find ways to cross this ocean, :-) it is a circus out there, and such a traffic jam, :-) so when few fell into the ocean, I thought why not go in and see what is inside. :-)

As I slide myself in to the ocean along with my ship, the water was clear but the visibility was for about 50 feets, and guess what ?, all the fuckers who fell out of grace were there, each pleading for help, :-) and suddenly I came across a huge being, with huge dark mouchtache, but he stood there with folded hands, he looked at me with an humble expression and said something, I could not hear him, he then showed me who he was, wow! it was none but Ravana in the ocean between two universes, I thought he got Moksha when he got killed by Shri Rama, but looks like he just lost his body, and surprisingly he was not effected by the lights of my ship.

But he stood there with folded hands, and he pointed at one other being who was under a huge pile of mud, a boulder, creepers have grown into him, he was screaming for help, before things would take an ugly turn, I came back to my comfort zone, too much to process, and too profound to see Ravana in his true self, but humble, If he was humble then, such a learned being would have ruled the worlds for time immemorial.

Bottom line: Be Humble, If mighty Ravana can bite dust, humans are nothing.

I think this ocean was called by seers as Bhav Sagar, It does not mean the samsara it is actually a ocean, a huge one, and everyone is trying to cross this ocean into the kingdom of god, and interesting thing is on the other bank of this ocean, huge beings sit trying to help the people crossing it with what ever way they could, some form bridges, :-) it is a circus out there.

One crossed in such dignified way, she was helped by Chandra Shekar and his consort, :-) Incredible, I stood there watching them, the woman crossed and climbed down some stairs and walked away, and then both the divine beings looked at me and they said Namaste with folded hands, I was floored and flattered, so I also went Namasthe Namasthe Namasthe. :-)

So now I am just enjoying the drama unfolding every minute, and since the annoying demons are gone, it is time to help all those beings stuck in time, looks like the lights on my ship do wondors, they rip away the karma of seven lives of a being or a person in just seven seconds and then he or she are left with a very basic form, which looks like a stick diagram. :-)

Before the lights completely anhilates them, my divine guide warns me to stop, :-) but when it is a demon, it never tells me to stop. :-)

People who are involved in any form of spiritual journey, 

Sri Krishna is waiting for you to reach the Shasrara Chakra, or the 7th Chakra, which later becomes 9th or 10th chakra, because it is him who has to complete the final step of connecting your Swayambhu Linga between the 6th and 7th Chakra.

Hurry up, your 3 and half feet journey is just the first phase, after Shasrara Chakra is connected, you will get a crown and a shaft, and a white attire which covers your entire body length like a tent, you will become a king in the spiritual world. :-)

When Jesus reached here he too was given a golden crown with a golder shaft, which had a lion head, and a white attire covering from neck to his feets, which has no belt, he declared himself as king, that is when Romans were ruling Palestine, and Jesus being a black man calling himself a king, must have caused all the heart burn in the Roman power circles, even Virgin Mary is a black woman, So are many Biblical characters who come to life when the light from my ship falls on them, but most of them loose their karma, Jesus stays smiling, I wish I can paint his picture, and there are two things, one is their actual self when they walked this Earth, and the second is their Spirit, the two might not match.

So one need to paint them both, same for Virgin Mary also, same for Gautam Buddha also, 


I keep this image in my home, not because I am a follower of Gautam Buddha, or so called Buddhism, I got attracted to this image when I was in 5th grade, and I painted Buddha drinking water from a bheel boy, and our principal Mr Jolly liked it so much he kept it behind him in his office and would ask all the visiters, If they can guess who had painted it, then he would call me to his office and introduce me to them, and most visiters would be so surprised.

So Buddha (Shiva) was influencing me since my childhood, not because my Mother or Father had any thing to do with it, it is the past life spiritual journey.

For people who do not know this, Buddha is a stage between the Swaymbhu Linga which grows between the 6th Chakra and 7th Chakra, it is none but Shiva, Sada Shiva, Samba Sada Shiva, Buddha, Chandramouli, Chandra Shekar, then Shri Krishna comes, then Ardha Nareshwari join, then ISHAN, then the Shasrara connects, then the kingship, followed by King of the kings.

So anyone who reaches the stage of Buddha, his or her spirit would appear like the image above, it means that spirits of both Gautam Buddha and Mahavir Buddha were seen by his followers in this image hence they look similar, and many others before and after Gautama Buddha or Mahavir Buddha also attained this stage, so their spirit would also look like this image.

Which is very much a part of evolution of Shiva to form the Svayambhu Linga, and very much a part of Sanatana Dharma, so If someone comes across such an image, do not jump to conclusion that it is Gautama Buddha, and regarding the stupa, Buddhist stupas are like bald on the top, and Hindu Stupa have the continuation with a golden shikara, looks like a shikha.

Actually it is the little finger of Shri Krishna, the image looks like Shri Krishna lifting Govardhana mountain on his pinki finger, this culminates your 3 and a half feet spiritual journey in your body.

And both Stupas are incomplete, and now I saw the entire architecture of Shiva's trident, that would need an entire post.

Shiva, Shakti and Shri Krishna are all together, so don't fight.

It is already too long, rest in next, 

Jai Shri Krishna.

No comments: